Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to continued company expansion T Allen Engineering Services Ltd have a vacancy for a Warehouse Operative. As a Warehouse Operative, you will deal with a range of lifting equipment and accessories that pass through our warehouse either via our fabrication workshop or external suppliers, you will report directly to the ‘Warehouse Supervisor’.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles either by hand or with a fork lift truck.
* Receipting and checking of all incoming deliveries ensuring all required documentation is completed.
* Reporting all discrepancies in regards to incoming deliveries i.e. goods missing/damaged.
* Distribute/store all incoming deliveries in their correct location with the TAE warehouse.
* Assist the Warehouse Supervisor with all stock control activities within the warehouse.
* Picking/preparing of all outgoing orders in accordance with internal documentation.
* Ensure all outgoing orders are quality checked, badged/marked in accordance with customer requirements/regulations.
* Ensure all orders are accurately picked/dispatched efficiently to allow strict lead times to be met.
* Arrange cost effective and on-time outgoing deliveries either by third party transport providers using online booking systems or via TAE transportation when required,
* Carry out deliveries/collections in the local area using TAE vehicles.
* Carry out batch testing/proof load testing of equipment following ‘in house’ manufacturing in accordance with relevant regulations/standards.
* Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times throughout the warehouse and outside storage areas.
* Ensure all required paperwork/documentation is completed to a high standard at all times.
* Working on-site on an ad-hoc basis to provide cover for the Site Engineers.
* Adhere to the company’s ‘Health & Safety’ policies.
* Adhere to the company’s ‘Quality Management System’.
* Any other reasonable duties as requested by senior personnel.
The successful applicant will possess the following core qualities:-
* Team player
* Time Management
* Inventory Control
* Pay Exceptional Attention to Detail
From our base in Stonebroom, Derbyshire, T Allen Engineering Services Ltd has been creating lifting solutions for industry for over 20 years. We have built up a portfolio of products that are used for lifting in the most demanding applications – primarily serving the water utility sector, water treatment works and aggressive wastewater treatment plants. We believe we are second-to-none in our specialist sector; we come highly-recommended within the industry and are renowned for our expertise.
Our products are designed and manufactured in house to keep products costs to an absolute minimum, this also allows us to maintain control throughout the manufacturing process, ensuring our own internal rigorous quality standards are maintained at all times.
We also offer installation of our products across the UK; our team of highly skilled site installation engineers ensure that all goods installed, are fit and safe for use prior to job completion. Inspection and maintenance of lifting assets is also a service we offer.
At T Allen Engineering Services Ltd, we strive to exceed expectations where compliance to regulatory standards and best practice are concerned. We are an ISO 9001 accredited company and are actively pursuing health and safety and environmental management system accreditations. As full members of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA), T Allen takes a prominent role within this global trade body and regularly attend technical conferences.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Closing date for applications is the 23/08/2019
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly
£17.9k - £17.9k Annual
£18.8k - £18.8k Annual
£8.75 - £8.75 Hourly
£17k - £20k Annual
£9 - £9 Hourly
£9.5 - £9.5 Hourly