Lead Engineer Acton
Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by CV-Library
Based in Acton, West London
£35-37k + Overtime and career progression
Monday to Friday 8-5 (No call out)
We have an excellent opportunity for an electrical maintenance engineer to take ownership of their own site based in Acton, West London. Responsible for all M&E systems on site, the building is a 4-storey office facility for a leading Fashion brand HQ.
Candidates will need to have full electrical qualifications as well as experience working within a client facing role and dealing with building occupants.
Day to day duties include
* Full planned and reactive maintenance to Electrical systems (power and lighting, backup generators, motors, starters, fire alarms, emergency lighting etc.)
* Planned and reactive maintenance to HVAC plant (AHU's, boilers, chillers, Fan coil units, water treatment etc.)
* Supervising specialist sub-contractors
* Completing all statutory paperwork for compliance purposes
* Liaising with the on cite client ensuring communication lines are good
* Supporting the Contract manager in completing small works quotations and carrying out project works
This is a role that will certainly be a step towards supervisory positions for there right candidate. There will be a good level of responsibility for this engineer and our clients are keen to support personal growth and development. This role is Mon-Fri 8-5 with no call out responsibility
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£24k - £30k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£20k - £35k Annual