Internal Sales Coordinator
Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by CV-Library
What would daily duties include?
* Processing new sales orders on to the system
* Ensuring the correct products are ordered in advance
* Providing regular updates to sales staff, clients and third parties
* Preparing quotations
* Ensuring all checklist information is uploaded to the system
* Dealing with invoicing and delivery notes
* Supporting sales staff in office-based requirements
* Dealing with clients, customers over the phone and face to face.
* Acting in a proactive basis, pre-empting workload and any issues etc.
Are you the suitable candidate?
* You will have excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
* Solid experience gained in a sales support environment
* Experience of Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
* You will be forward thinking and able to put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
The starting salary for this position is £18,000- £20,000 depending on experience, with excellent working hours of 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £23k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual