Financial Planning Administrator
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by CV-Library
Our Client is looking for an experienced administrator to join our Financial Planning department within the Client review unit. You will be responsible for providing accurate valuation reports based on client portfolios in preparation for consultant meetings and ensuring that all information is entered on our Client Database system.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Client Care and Service focused including excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- The initiative to organise and prioritise your own workload
- Previous experience of using Intelligent Office client database/back office system
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good level of IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Great numerical / mathematical skills
In return our client offers a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£17k - £20k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£27k - £29k Annual