Hardware Engineering Manager
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by CV-Library
£55,000 - £65,000 negotiable
As a Hardware Engineering Manager you will lead a team of hardware engineers, as well as have hands on active involvement in the delivery of a mix of products ranging from low volume, high value rugged industrial workstations, to high volume intrinsically safe isolators/barriers.
Hardware Engineering Team Leader responsibilities:
* Development and sustaining of a diverse range products including; rugged industrial workstations and intrinsically safe isolators/barriers.
* Active participation in a culture of continuous improvement, refining and defining procedures and processes to ensure good quality product meeting cost and time-to-market objectives. (A Six-Sigma background would be valuable.)
* Ability to write clear and unambiguous process and product documentation for both internal and external customers.
* Technical and performance management of a team of 8 - 10 hardware engineers, ensuring the appropriate skills and capability through development and recruitment.
* Support concept/bids phase evaluation of projects with respect to task identification/estimation.
* Participation in the definition of product roadmaps.
* Ensuring that Design to Cost, Design for Manufacture and Design for Test best practises are followed.
* Developing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships with suppliers, customers and other parts of the organisation.
Are you qualified in an Electronic Engineering discipline
Do you have extensive experience in Electronics Engineering?
Have you directly managed a team ?
Do you have experience of analog and/or digital electronics in high volume markets
Negotiable salary plus benefits package and the opportunity to work for a reputable company.
Apply Now if you are interested in this opportunity!WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £60k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual