IT Support Technician
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by CV-Library
varied role you will deal with a range of software and hardware technologies, joining a dedicated support team who provide
both telephone support and on-site visits to their customers throughout the country, so good communication and a driving
licence is essential. The successful applicant will form a key part of the IT support group. This is a full-time hands-on technical
role and provides an excellent opportunity to expand your practical IT knowledge whilst working within a motivated friendly
· Provide remote technical assistance to existing customers regarding their system application suite (desktop and
mobile), hardware and network infrastructure.
· Provide on-site technical assistance and training to existing customers
· Desktop PC and Server installation and configuration
· Server and Workstation hardware and software diagnostics and repair
· Client, server and network security management
· SQL database administration
· Multi-site LAN and WAN configuration and support
· Magento web-site support
· Although training is provided, experience of Microsoft client\server environments, Microsoft SQL and networking
technologies would be an advantage.
· The role is customer facing and requires good communication skills with excellent spoken English.
· You will be bright, driven and energetic with a passion for technology and a willingness to learn.
· The ideal candidate should have a computing or sciences degree, either being a recent graduate or with up to 3
years' experience within an IT role.
· The role is both office based and on site, which might require overnight stays.
· Experience with web technologies and in particular working with the Magento platform is beneficial but not
· Good communication skills.
· Driving licence & car (for customer site visits).
· Ability to learn & adapt quickly.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you haven't
heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your
interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£27k - £28k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual