Sales Office Manager
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by CV-Library
Responsible for: Sales Administration Team
You will be responsible for the internal sales function, providing support to regional sales managers and be a key customer account manager. You will identify leads and prospects via new and existing customers to increase growth and report on KPI's.
· Key Customer account manager in defined sectors
· Manage internal account and sector allocations
· Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients through management and interpretation of their requirements
· Supervise sales admin team, manage performance and assist with recruitment and training.
· Monitor activities of the internal sales team, including evaluating leads, analysing results and reporting on team KPIs;
· Support RSMs and refer prospects where required
· Manage and maintain CRM system to ensure leads and prospects are input and actioned
· Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our product and training offer
· Proactively improve, increase and drive telesales function
· Ensure smart recording of enquiries, follow-up actions and conversions are carried out
· Support marketing activities to ensure initiatives are transferred and acted upon
· Administer the sale and delivery of products and training courses
· Ideally 1-2 years of experience in a similar sales role
· Positive influencer, leader and contributor to the team, with a problem-solving mind set
· Organised, reliable and detail-oriented self-starter
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· IT literate
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual