Senior .Net Developer
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by CV-Library
A large, London-based firm are looking to recruit a Senior .Net Developer for a business-critical area of the business. Although you will be working within a large IT department, you will be working as part of a small team implementing medium-large sized changes to existing applications as well as building new applications.
The role will entail being a systems developer working across the various .NET applications within the risk modelling area. You will be responsible for the; design, development, test and implementation of changes as well as rolling out new applications.
* Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Component analysis.
* Solid skills in database and application design and development
* Software Development methodologies (Agile & Waterfall etc)
* Experience in best practice software development and system architecture
* Degree educated with strong Mathematics background
* Service Orientated Architecture
* Interest in software development process and introducing new methodologies and tools
* Good understanding of networking technologies and principles.
* Good understanding of Software Configuration Management strategies and tools.
* C# .NET 4 & upwards
* WPF with Prism, MVVM, TDD
* Multithreaded, Asynchronous programming, TPL
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£71k - £80k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£550 - £600 Daily