Lift Service Engineer
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by CV-Library
The role for the Lift Service Engineer will involve;
- Carrying out routine maintenance checks and minor repairs on passenger, service and goods lifts throughout Central London.
- Taking part in an out of hours call-out rota covering London on a 1 week in 3 basis.
- Reporting to the company's Service Manager on a regular basis.
- Attending regular service meetings at the company's branch in Kent.
To be considered for the role of the Lift Service Engineer, you must have;
- A full clean UK driving license.
- A minimum of an NVQ 3 in Lift Engineering and ideally at least 5 years' experience.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with customers on-site.
The role for the Lift Service Engineer will offer;
- A competitive basic salary up to £40,000 per annum.
- Working hours of Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
- Wages paid on the last Friday of every month, with no requirement to work a month in hand.
- 20 days' annual leave plus bank holidays.
- A company pension scheme.
- Van provided for company use only, along with tools and PPE.
- Statutory sick pay.
If you are an NVQ 3 Lift Engineer living within 1 hour of Central London, please apply accordingly
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £52k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£21.5k - £24.5k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual