Legionella Risk Assessor
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate will work in a small established team providing legionella control and occupational hygiene services (air, noise, vibration, LEV and COSHH).
Specific work allocation will be based on candidate skills and business needs at the time.
The role is site based requiring extensive travelling throughout the UK as required with a South East base. Flexibility is also needed to accommodate periods of working weekends and out of hours.
This opportunity will enable the candidate to develop a long term career in the industry.
City & Guilds or Water Management Society training is desirable.
The candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary of c. £28,000 +OT (dependent on candidate).
A company vehicle, smartphone and pension will also be provided. (Further progression is available depending on the candidate and business need).
- Using tablet PCs and paper work to record site findings
- Creating site drawings and reports (delivered on time)
- Travel to client sites providing an excellent standard of technical and customer service
- General works required to support department
- Full valid driving licence
- 2-3yrs experience as a legionella risk assessor
- Excellent technical knowledge in legionella
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent work ethic