Field Sales Account Manager - Aberdeen, Inverness
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by CV-Library
To grow and protect existing customers between an annual spend of £1,500 and £20,000 as well as acquiring New Customers across a regional territory delivering against a set of agreed objectives in line with the Hygiene Sales strategy.
What you’ll be doing.
* Work with the Regional Sales Manager to grow and protect existing accounts and acquire New Business to deliver both a New Business and Retention target.
* Develop a strategic plan to Protect, Grow and Acquire business in a defined territory
* Accurately forecast and deliver against revenue and retention targets
* Represent phs with brand new customers at the appropriate level
* Focus on the effectiveness, efficiency and quality of sales activity not just the quantity
* Use the CRM system to effectively record, manage and develop opportunities
What kind of person are you?
The right person will be an experienced Sales person who has experience in both hunting and account management who thrives in a fast -paced commercial environment and is relentless in their approach to winning both new business and effective account management. They will be experienced in developing a sales strategy to protect, grow and acquire business from new and existing customers across the industry. They will be outgoing and self-motivated with the ability to bring positive energy and focus to their team and colleagues across the business. Open to change they will bring their ideas and work with the Regional Sales Manager and the team improve the way things are done.
What you’ll have.
* You will have a valid UK driving licence.
* A security check or be willing to get one.
* Has high energy and pace
* Thrives in a high-pressure sales environment
* Is resilient and tenacious in their approach to winning new business
* High professional and personal standards
* Can be decisive and resilient
* Someone who can challenge, respectfully, constructively and effectively
What can you expect at PHS?
* You’ll be a key, important, player in an exciting transformation of our business.
* You’ll be working with a great team including a supportive senior management team.
* We’ll give you freedom to operate and as much support as you need.
* You’ll have a full, thorough induction and Sales Process training and ongoing development.
* You’ll earn commission on your sales and can earn a quarterly bonus based on your performance against your targets.
* You’ll have your own company car, laptop and phone.
* You’ll normally be starting work from home but you’ll be able to get the buzz of working in an office when you work from an operations centre.
* You’ll be using the world’s leading Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system to help manage your prospect and pipeline data.
* You’ll have ongoing support in the field
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25.4k - £25.4k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual