UK Account Sales Manager
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
* No hard sales in this role - it's all about relationship building
* Global organisation - will look great on your CV
* Attractive salary range £35k - £48k + annual bonus, company car, 5% extra pension and private healthcare insurance
This Global organisation and UK market leader in restoration and maintenance for a variety of industries such as facilities, healthcare, hospitality and education are seeking an Account Sales Manager to join its expanding team. You will receive many benefits such as an annual bonus, car and much more.
The company has a combined 185 years’ experience in the services it offers. This Account Manager is a field-based role covering the UK with 1 day a week working from the Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes office.
As their Account Sales Manager, your duties will be to:
* Develop distribution channel and new strategies.
* Acquire new customers and revenue by building and maintaining customer relationships.
* Identify new business opportunities to help end customers and create new revenue.
* Conduct customer visits with distributors and key end customers to ensure channel efficiency and customer satisfaction.
* Conduct customer training by making presentations or participating in the order process.
* Act as an interface between the company and the customer on pricing, product availability and credit issues
* Gather and disseminate information regarding product improvement and process improvements including functions like shipping, quality, accounting, competitive information, and business opportunities.
To be a successful Account Sales Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven new business growth record
* Previous experience as an Account Manager with a steady employment history
* Strong sales / account management skills
* Experience within either construction supplies sales, tool hire/sales, restoration sales, equipment sales or similar industries would be highly advantageous
* Ability to work from the Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes office 1 day per week
* Able to travel throughout the UK and Ireland as needed.
* Demonstrated CRM capability (Salesforce or a similar program).
* Demonstrated report writing skills.
What's in it for you?
Attractive salary between £35k - £48k + annual bonus, company car, 5% extra pension and private healthcare insurance is all on offer. There is also a career path on offer for the right candidate. Autonomous role - manage your own day/week!
Interested? Apply now with a copy of your CV and we will be in touch
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £70k Annual