Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Our established Lincoln based client is looking to recruit an experienced CNC Machinist to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
You will need to be familiar with all the CNC machining centres and CNC programming using Fanuc systems, particularly Hartford, Tornado and Sabre. The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the day to day operations of machining, including selection and setting of tooling. In addition to displaying a sound knowledge of general engineering practices and be able to work to engineering drawings.
The successful candidate will possess good experience as a machinist within an Industrial production environment and demonstrate a sound knowledge of general engineering practices.
* Create, load, examine and modify CNC programmes
* Set up tools and load materials into CNC machine
* Carry out machining of components on CNC and manually operated equipment
* Inspect, including first off inspection to the correct level
* Identify and report drawing errors and suggest improvements
* Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat, tidy and happy
* Must have a strong CNC machining background in milling and/or turning
* Used to working with fine tolerances with various materials
* Able to interpret engineering drawings and use various measuring equipment
* Have a strong awareness of health and safety considerations within a machine shop environment
* Must be enthusiastic with a 'can-do' attitude have excellent organisational abilities with the ability to deliver on-time and proactively
Salary: Dependent on skills experience
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 4.45pm
Holidays: 5 weeks holiday per annum plus bank holidays
Benefits: Onsite parking, auto enrolment pension scheme after 3 months and 3 day weekend
To apply, please forward your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations to Sadie
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
*Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23.5k - £24.5k Annual
£24.3k - £24.3k Annual
£12 - £17 Hourly