Mortgage/Loan Administration Manager
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic administration manager that is currently looking for a new challenge?
A well-established, leading brokerage situated in Hessle have an exciting opportunity for an experienced mortgage/loan administration manager.
The business is a fast growing, successful organisation that is growing from strength to strength, specialising in Secured Loans, Mortgages. Equity Release and other financial packages through 3rd parties.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a growing team of specialist administration roles, including Underwriting, Packaging and sales support. You will be responsible for ensuring the team work effectively and efficiently and are able to meet the client’s journey to the highest of standards.
You should be a driven individual with previous track record in managing. motivating and developing a team ideally in a mortgage/loan admin capacity. The ideal candidate will build a strong working relationship with members of the administration team to ensure a smooth running of the support functionalities to our business.
Requirements And Responsibilities
* Ideally CeMAP or equivalent qualification although not essential.
* Knowledge and understanding of the Mortgage/Secured Loan Market.
* Previous experience in managing, developing and motivating a team.
* Experience in dealing with high volumes workloads, distributing and organising work flows for the team.
* Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
* A sound understanding of FCA compliance regulations.
* The ability to motivate and encourage the team to achieve targets both individually and as part of the department.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Effectively think on your feet and resolve any issues arising.
* Able to influence others when necessary.
* Dealing with customer complaint effectively
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you have the required skill set and would like to hear more details, then please apply with your CV
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £55k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual