Field Service Engineer - Forklift
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
* Full time, permanent
* Upto £30,000 dependent upon experience
AM Recruitment Ltd are acting on behalf of our client to recruit an experienced Field Service Engineer to provide a quality service to their customers.
Our client has grown to become one of the leading providers of material handling equipment in the UK. They now have depots right across the country and are looking for a new Field Service Engineers to cover the Lancashire area.
* To carry out routine maintenance and repairs too long/short term machines and customers owned equipment
* Ensuring best practice with quality and professionalism are met at all times and to maintain customer satisfaction
* Diagnose & rectify any faults as required by the customer, ensuring that the machine is left operating in a safe condition
* Work has been carried out to the customer’s satisfaction
* Carry out routine maintenance as directed ensuring that all necessary service parts are available prior to attending customers’ site
* To liaise directly with the customers whilst on site
* Liaising and communicating with Service Control Department
* Proactively participating in planning workload
* Establishing/maintaining the appropriate level of van stock/tooling
* To work mostly without supervision by using your own initiative
* Ensure that your van tooling and spares stockholding is maintained and van kept clean and tidy both inside and outside to a known standard
* Ensure that all Service Reports and documentation is completed properly before leaving the site Ensure forklift trucks are serviced to the standards as directed by the manufacturers’ recommendations
* Be proactive in your approach when maintaining fleet trucks ensuring that all repairs are carried out in a timely manner, minimising costs when possible
* To perform any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time within the scope of your knowledge, skills and ability
* Minimum level 2 Motor Mechanics qualification
* Happy covering a regional patch
* Driven by technical progression and overtime
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for please forward your CV and we'll call you to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
By submitting your details with this form, you accept and agree to our Privacy and Data Protection Policy and our Terms & Conditions. We may contact you with information on relevant jobs via the details you have provided
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £35k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£24.5k - £30.5k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual