Customer Telesales Executive
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Founded in 1972, Tchibo Coffee Service today is one of the leading food and coffee service companies in Europe with branches in Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Czech Republic and Poland. Tchibo Coffee Service provides tailored out-of-home solutions for a wide range of customers from hotel chains to independent cafés or educational facilities.
With its family of brands (Tchibo, Davidoff Café, Piacetto Espresso, VISTA and Smokin' Bean) the company has built its first-rate reputation based on superior quality products, truly unbeatable service and fair prices. The unique and diverse brand and product portfolio is supported by a cutting-edge equipment and the latest training resources.
Position: Customer Telesales Executive
Location: Head Office, Epsom, Surrey
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 39.5 hours per week, 8.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Thursdays and Fridays from 8am to 4:30pm
Salary: £19,000 per annum plus benefits.
Benefits: company bonus scheme + an enhanced contributory pension scheme and annual holiday starting at 24 days annual leave entitlement excluding bank holidays, paid training and development, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance scheme etc.
About the role:
- Ensure all customer details are recorded and updated on our database.
- Communicate to the necessary departments where appropriate requests for: Machine uplift requests, Account Closures, Database amendments, PA requests, credit control account checks, IT system issues, Marketing for promotional, information and any other business-related reasons.
- Manage non buying customers through understanding reasons for not buying and take appropriate action through the following: contacting the appropriate face to face sales and advising a visit is required, re-negotiating the product prices and increasing the customer product range.
- Understand and maintain levels of customer sales performance in line with company guidelines on percentage buying, contract re-negotiations and ordering patterns.
- Ensure that customers are aware of the Tchibo range of products and equipment and are updated in a frequent and organised manner.
- Handle incoming calls with the Tchibo standard / call structure and liaise with necessary personnel to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Pro-actively approach customers to buy full product range to ensure targets achieved.
- Customer Services and Telesales experience.
- Understanding of the UK hotel, catering and commercial marketplace.
- Knowledge of UK coffee / juice including competitor knowledge – products, equipment, sales policy, pricing and target markets.
- Competent in all Microsoft Office packages specifically outlook, excel, word and Power Point.
- Good working knowledge (as per company benchmarks) of company core products, Coffee’s, Tea’s and Juices.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants within two weeks, but if you do not hear from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
You may have experience of the following: Telesales Executive, New Business Development, Telemarketing Executive, Sales, Call Centre, Inside Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Telephone Sales, Lead Generator Customer Service Executive, Contact Centre, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service, Call Centre, Customer Service Advisor, etc.