Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at (url removed) for current vacancies
Purpose: To undertake the installation, maintenance and repairs of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures as part of a highly skilled maintenance support function within the Garrison. Responsible for undertaking New, Reactive or PPM tasking.
* Undertake electrical installation and reactive work to the required
standard and in line with any documentation provided.
* Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, heating systems, and alarms
* Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction
* To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance as directed by Line Management
Experience & Skills required:
* Relevant Electrical Technical qualifications
* IEE Wiring Regulations 18th Edition
* Full (UK) Valid driving license
* Proven experience of working as a qualified electrician.
Closing date: 18 August 2019
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.