Business Development / Sales Manager - London - Relo Services
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Package: £Negotiable + Commission + Benefits
Location: London, UK (remote working options available across the South East)
Job Type: Business Development Manager - Global Mobility / Relocation Industry
Position Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Global Mobility Recruitment
The successful applicant will be required to contact and visit corporate clients with the aim of promoting and upselling the services of the company. In addition, you'll also be required to represent the company at conferences and industry related events.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing new business relationships within a defined territory assigned by the Business Development Director;
- Developing and implementing action plans to maximize the organisations penetration of target accounts by acquiring new clients;
- Networking within industry and business forums to expand sales opportunities and promote the company and its services in general;
- Analysing selling situations and creating client-focused solutions;
- Building long term relationships with target accounts based on a consultative sales approach;
- Co-operating with other divisions in the company to ensure that a full understanding of operational requirements is achieved and maintained;
- Actively anticipating, planning and managing sales processes for client acquisition and participating in allocation and execution of marketing activities.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of successful sales / business development;
- An excellent understanding of the relocation industry or experience in a related market;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
Please call Andy Shaw on +44 (phone number removed) or forward your CV quoting reference number AS/73261/GM.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £55k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual