IT Support Analyst
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
There will be a requirement to travel to Company sites in the UK (very occasionally Europe).
* Designing and implementing secure networks, supporting business critical networks.
* Providing guidance and training to other members of the IT team.
* Ensure appropriate Data Segregation within WAN.
* Providing comprehensive systems documentation, reviews, and compliance initiatives.
* Providing up to third line helpdesk support to the group.
* Product recommendation, acquisition and implementation.
* Maintain network and workstation hardware and software.
* Install, configure, and support the LANs, WANs and Internet systems.
* Setting up secure data transmission methods including TLS for encrypting emails and SFTP.
* Some handling duties may be required when setting up IT equipment, and servers.
* The IT department provides out of hours and US cover, so there will be the requirement to work hours on a rota basis to support this.
Key Skills/ Experience:
* Excellent problem solving and expertise in building robust network.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work well within a team.
* A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
* Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
* Good planning and prioritisation.
* Considerable knowledge of capabilities, utilisation, and limitations of data processing equipment.
* Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software. Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
* Considerable network system design and development methods and techniques, including good knowledge of IP addressing and TCP/IP networking.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft AD, Exchange, 365 and VMware.
* Hosting and supporting 24/7 websites, understanding the security implications around client data
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £27k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual