IT Business Support
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
This fun, forward thinking, customer focussed company based in the central of Tunbridge Wells is looking for someone with an enquiring mind to join their IT Business Support team, to work closely with the various teams throughout the company.
To provide administration, coordination and implementation for all things IT ensuring best practice is applied. This is not an IT ‘tech’ role; more a role for someone with an excellent understanding of IT, good communication skills and someone who’s logical and organised but if you have an IT tech background and feel you have all the skills, we would love to hear from you.
This role demands a high level of communication skills and is multi tasked and multi skilled, using your IT knowledge to provide essential and business critical business support to the whole office.
You will be a key player in the IT Support function, being the liaison point between the internal IT support function and the end user providing hands on guidance on their internal quotes systems, whilst logging and managing any systems queries raised. This will also involve maintaining complex Excel progress of works spreadsheets which needs close coordination and monitoring, so attention to detail and a logical mind is essential together with exceptional Excel skills.
You must be comfortable around different IT systems and intuitively know how to resolve simple queries quickly and efficiently whilst being able to build up effective business relationships with a variety of stakeholders both in the local office and in the central function.
Whilst not essential, any previous experience working in a regulated financial services company would be perfect along with Testing experience, especially Automatic Testing, would be a welcome added bonus and make you stand out from the crowd.
- The role involves working with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to support Change Delivery initiatives. Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Aiding business stakeholders and SME’s in documenting and analysing requirements
- Working with the Business Analysis/Project Management team to support the successful delivery of projects
- Build working relationships and continuously engage with key stakeholders to ensure that project information is made available and delivered
- Gathering requests for change and analyse/filter these for resolution
- Assist teams in defining new project/enhancements requests that will be used to prioritise new projects
- Support business units, technology teams and support teams throughout the project lifecycle
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference.
Demon Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£16k - £18k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual