Engineering Manufacturer (Production)
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you electrically competent, with experience in a Manufacturing or Production environment? Do you have experience implementing change and shaping a team?
This company provide packaging and distribution solutions for clients across various industries. Recently established, they have seen their business grow at a rapid rate, increasing their headcount substantially year-on-year. Because of this ongoing growth they are looking to take on new Engineering Manager to oversee the expansion of their Engineering department.
In this role you will be shaping the company's Engineering department, developing plans for workload and maintenance schedules, mentoring new team members, assessing equipment and machinery needs, and building up an expanding engineering department with all new processes and a team ethos.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Manager with team-building experience who wants to make their mark on a rapidly expanding company.
· Engineering Manufacturer (Production)
· Building and shaping the runnings of the Engineering Department
· Assessing equipment and machinery needs
· Developing plans for maintenance and workload schedules
· £(phone number removed) + Development + 28 Days Holiday
· Electrically competent
· Experience in a Manufacturing/Production environment
· Experience building/shaping a team and implementing change
· Prior experience of food production or other FMCG highly desirable
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£25 - £35 Hourly