Senior Fund Accounting Manager
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
* Proactively manage and lead a team in all aspects of fund administration and accounting for a portfolio of alternative investment fund clients.
* Perform reviews of primary accounting records, ensuring controls and procedures are followed and manage the resolution of complex issues.
* Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all client and regulatory reporting, including undertaking quality assurance reviews.
* Ensure all internal controls are adhered to (ISAE3402) and a proactive process of risk identification/mitigation and improvement.
* Maintain detailed knowledge of fund accounting platforms, processes and systems.
* Proactively review, identify and implement efficient process enhancements to ensure the client service provided is of the highest standard
* Manage effective implementation of on-boarding new business and fund changes and participate in new prospect presentations.
* Attend client company board and management meetings as required and act as the senior point of contact for clients.
* Ensure continuous review of team procedures, policies, systems and robust management and implementation of projects/initiatives.
* Manage all client negotiations regarding Service Level Agreements.
* Act as a technical accounting point of reference (IFRS and UK GAAP financial reporting).
* Liaise directly with Investment Managers, AIFM’s, Depositaries, Auditors and other necessary 3rd Parties.
* Work collaboratively with line management, peers and staff to share best practice, enhance operational effectiveness and create awareness of issues throughout the business
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
* Proven experience of managing a team, leadership and people management.
* Experience of managing and delivering within a changing environment.
* Detailed knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS as applied to the alternative investment funds industry.
* Extensive fund administration and accounting experience.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrably methodical and highly organised with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook).
* Previous experience of Yardi Voyager, AltaReturn or Simcorp Dimension (desirable).
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated
* Innovation, change and continuous improvement
* Capable of managing multiple concurrent tasks in a demanding business environment
* Able to work with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
* Diligent, a committed team player with a pro-active style
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £25k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£35k - £43k Annual
£30k - £37k Annual