Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Norfolk Days role, £43,500
The Engineering Team Leader or Electrical Supervisor is required to demonstrate the ability to lead and direct a team and carry out hands on maintenance to ensure the plant runs smoothly and efficiently.
The Engineering Team Leader or Engineering Supervisor be responsible for a team of Maintenance Engineers and will ideally be time served / apprentice trained with electrical / mechanical "hands on" engineering experience, and proven man management skills.
The Electrical Supervisor / Engineering Team Leader / Engineering Shift Supervisor will require to:
* Motivate, develop and manage a team of engineers
* Putting in place actions to minimise breakdowns and production downtime
* Coordinate & allocate jobs to team
* Have excellent knowledge of health and safety
* Scheduling and prioritising workload's
* Conduct Risk Assessments
* Optimise machine availability
* Manage shift activities
If you believe you have the necessary skills and qualifications for the Electrical Supervisor / Engineering Team leader position please contact Carmel Curley by clicking on apply