Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Your key task will be to control debt, keep disputes to a minimum, respond to issues within the deadlines set by the company & customers.
* Controlling of debt across a wide spectrum of company accounts and customer types.
* Maintaining of full audit trail of debt chase activity to include all correspondence both verbal and written and to record all relevant information to the account
* Ensuring all account payments and credits are allocated in a timely manner.
* Have a full understanding of the credit control function
* Good experience and working knowledge of ICT
* Understanding of Excel including VLookups Word
* Knowledge of Double Entry Book Keeping
* Experience of generation and posting credit notes, debit notes and journals.
Salary is negotiable
On site parking
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a permanent role please contact Farah for more information
FB Recruitment Services Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim recruitment. We focus on recruitment in the following area's South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Derby and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail please feel free to contact us.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. To apply please send your CV to the e-mail address stated