Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Successful candidates will carry out and execute Service, Repair, Maintenance on a variety of Refrigeration plant delivering a high standard of service within an Engineer's core skill set working within major retail stores.
· Carryout planned maintenance activities to essential site specialised refrigeration& chilling systems.
· Respond to site emergency breakdowns as and when required.
· Assist maintenance & project teams with technical expertise & backup when required.
· Partake in on a call-out roster for out of hours emergency call across sites.
· Maintain accurate plan maintenance records - minimum requirements
· Ideal if they have cO2 but not necessary as training can be provided.
· The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, well presented and self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
· Must have FGAS and must have experience of Chillers, A/C, and Refrigeration or combination of these with Chillers and / or refrigeration being their core
· Ideally to have worked with large scale chillers, cold rooms, Multi-PAKS, reciprocating units, walk-in refrigeration and freezers, compressors
· Must have full clean driving licence - min 3 pts accepted
· Vivaro van, company phone and laptop.
· Paid travel.
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£39k - £39k Annual
£14 - £16 Hourly
£27k - £31.2k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual