Shift Mechanical Engineer
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Role includes but isnt limited to;
- Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine Mechanical PPM and minor repair works.
- Carry out skilled Mechanical Planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant.
- Work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner.
- Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, workshops and storage areas and stock levels as directed.
- Work safely, ensuring the safety and well being of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors.
- Accountable for the completion of standard or non-standard tasks within own area
- Acts as part of a team to delivers activities which support operational objectives
- Manages a variety of tasks and is able to plan accordingly within the short-term
- Makes decisions within parameters set by manager, using job/specialist experience
- Maybe subject to regular local supervision of progress against results and escalates issues when required -Interacts with stakeholders around specific work efforts and deliverables
- Supervises the activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards taking account of impact outside area of responsibility
- May supervise a small team - typically spending more than 50% of time supervising
- Manages the delivery of a team and escalates individual performance issues
Minimum candidate requirements;
- NVQ Level 3 or equivilant
- 3 years experience
- Supervisory experience