Customer Team Leader
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Team Leader to support all internal and external customer requests within a manufacturing business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As Customer Team Leader you will be responsible for:
* Up selling, cross selling and generating leads for existing and new business
* Processing quotations
* Processing sales orders, order progresses, promotions, telephone calls, pricing and general enquiries
* Supporting the customer services department with pricing, orders and reviewing stocked parts
To be successful in the role of Customer Team Leader you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience in a manufacturing environment is essential
* Experience managing and developing teams
* Proven track record gained in a sales environment
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience and an industry leading benefits package. There's other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Customer Team Leader please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.