Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Your role will be to provide electrical engineering support and knowledge to the production teams. Preparing and issuing engineering documentation and preparing engineering change orders and structuring bom's and other structured procedures. You will provide hands on electrical expertise and manage testing processes.
You will have many responsibilities, some will include:
* Work towards and achieve departmental objectives in terms of robust engineering solutions, properly documented and delivered within agreed timescales
* Prepare and issue technical works instructions to the shop floor covering both mechanical and electrical disciplines
* Provide technical support to the relevant production team. Also support the management team with safety critical assessments
* Prepare and execute engineering change orders
* Provide technical input into tenders and contract submissions
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
* Experience in the rail industry is desirable
* Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
* Self motivated and able to work under pressure
* Degree in Electrical engineering or equivalent
* Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
the working hours are: Monday - Thursday 7.45am - 4.15pm and Friday 7.45am - 12.45pm
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser