Senior Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Mid Kent
Our client have been trading for over 20 years and have built and excellent client base with many companies giving repeat business.
Their strength is within Maintenance and they currently work across the Social Housing, Educational and Commercial Property and Buildings
Based in Mid Kent, they are now looking to strengthen their team by bringing in an experienced Senior Electrical Supervisor
To provide technical support to the electrical team managing planned periodic testing, servicing and repair contracts for electrical services on behalf of Social Housing and Education Sector Providers. To consult and report on Electrotechnical standards in Domestic and Commercial Properties.
Other related compliance services to meet their client’s specific requirements include:
* Desktop Validation and Verification of Landlord’s EICR Certificates.
* Client reporting, such as Compliance & post inspection audit.
* Post New Installation works inspections and reporting.
* Stock condition surveys.
* Validation of Contractor Additional to Contract Claims.
* Attendance to Client Contract Meetings.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the delivery of the day to day duties of the above to ensure they are completed to a high standard, in a timely fashion to meet our contractual obligations and maintain the reputation of the company.
Key Duties include, but not limited to;
* To support the head of contracts and be a point of contact for the provision of Electrical Safety and associated services.
* To undertake Project Management and Contract Administration primarily on Electrical Contracts (planned, servicing, responsive works and improvement works) and other departmental projects as directed.
* Project co-ordination and control of works including reporting on progress, supervising contractors, undertaking inspections and all associated correspondence.
* Monitor and coordinate the on-time performance and quality of works. Ensure Key Performance Indicators of contractors are reported accurately.
* Ensure all works are undertaken to current standards and report on technical changes which will affect current and future client projects.
* Sit as a member of the in-house Technical Panel and provide advice on Electrotechnical matters and legislation to GCS colleagues and clients.
* Write and review Technical Reports