Highway Engineer / Technician (All Levels)
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
The work portfolio consists of D&B projects in the UK and overseas. A leading company working on the numerous Asset Support Contracts in the UK, large trunk road design and motorway improvement schemes and large county council frameworks.
I'm looking to speak to highway and drainage design engineers in the North West area
Candidates from Technician, to Assistant to Engineer to Principal level
Candidates at a senior level and above need to have experience working on MAC or Asset Support Contracts in the UK or overseas.
Technicians ideally need to have Civil 3D or AutoCAD with highways experience
The roles I'm looking to recruit -
· Highways Technician - £17K-£30K (Salary dependant upon experience and software knowledge i.e. Civil3D, Windes to MX)
· Assistant Engineer Highways - £23k-£30K
· Engineer Highways - £25k-£34K
· Senior Highways Engineer £38K-£40k+ (Need to be Chartered to work as a Team Leader. Project Delivery engineers don't need to be chartered, just experienced using MX, Windes or MX Drainage)
· Team Leader - Highways £45K+ (Lead a team of 3 to 4 engineers with a view to grow the team)
· Principal Highways Engineer - £42K+
Very good opportunity for highway engineers to work on good interesting iconic road design schemes in the UK and overseas. Excellent progression and training offered within the company.
If you require anymore information on any of these roles, please do not hesitate to contact me on (phone number removed)
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£21k - £30k Annual
£15k - £22k Annual