Project Coordinator - Temp
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for dynamic and driven new member to join the team at our Head office in Thame, Oxfordshire. Working at the heart of the Managed Services Team, this is a temporary 8 month position for a Project Coordinator commencing in September 2019.
Full-time position, Monday-Friday
* Understand the project, study the scope of works, deliver its requirements
* Liaise with all associated departments ensuring daily builds are processed and shipped as per the project plan, allowing for all related timeline dependencies
* Work with the PM (Project Manager) and customer to construct the detailed deployment plan and maintain that through the change control process, ensuring that all parties receive a revised version as soon as changes are made
* Attend all internal LCG team meetings, helping to maintain the risk and issues log with the PM, taking responsibility for accurate note taking, distribution of updated documents and action plans (i.e. Project Teams, Project Folders, External Partners and Customers). Estimated circulation time of 2 hours after the meeting completion.
* Be a first line of escalation to our engineering/project management team, taking responsibility for escalation, tracing responses and ensuring actions are performed promptly.
* Be the conduit between Box Technologies and our external partners’ project teams
* Create daily dashboard reports to provide the PM with ahead of each daily customer review call, ensuring the PM and HOMS (Head of Managed Services) are fully appraised of the day’s activities.
* Manage the project RMA process, including arranging any replacement items which need to be dispatched, to keeping the field service support stock levels up to date
* Managing the production of project related charges/invoices, be those Ad hoc or predicted as per the project plan
Whilst this role is aimed at a particular project, the candidate would be expected where necessary to assist in other administration areas of the Managed Services Team as requested
* Educated to GCSE grades A-C (including English language)
* Sound administrative experience
* EFvidence of problem solving and issue resolution within a previous role
* Proven project coordination experience
* Small to medium project delivery experience
* Prince 2 certified or working towards certification
* Knowledge of retail/hospitality/banking
PERKBOX, which allows employees to obtain discounts for goods and services.
* Mobile Phone Insurance – register for free cover
* Apple – 10% discount on all products
* Gym – Nationwide discounted gym membership
* Salary sacrifice – Cycle Scheme
* 25 days holiday (including bank holidays) which increases with service
* Free parking
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£250 - £350 Daily
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual