Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £41,500 - £44,000 + pension + holidays
Hours / shifts: 4 on 4 off - 2 days 2 nights
* NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds Level 3 or above in Engineering ESSENTIAL
* Various backgrounds considered: Manufacturing, Automotive, Food, Distribution Centres, Automated Warehouse, Recycling, Biomass, Packaging or Printing, Chemical Plant, Brewery, Paper, Manufacturing Plant, Electromechanical / Automated Plant.
* Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
* Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation
* Pneumatics, robotics
* Assist with breakdowns maintenance and reliability of electromechanical machinery, equipment and plant.
* Maintenance of various sections of the factory - PPM and fault finding
* Monitor production process & machinery performance.
* Assist with PPM & breakdown.
* Continuous improvement
* Health and safety focused.
* Able to work shifts in a 24/7 environment
* Opportunities to train, learn and progress
* Profitable company, investment into the plant, promotions, planned growth
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£13.7 - £13.7 Hourly
£35k - £42k Annual
£40k - £41k Annual
£40k - £42k Annual