Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for results- driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Working within a thriving competitive market, delivering great customer conversations to grow profitability, deliver on our objectives and be successful. You will be accountable for maintaining, creating and managing commercial growth within your local region to maximise all opportunities by building excellent relationships. You would be someone with good communication skills and the ability to converse with people at all Levels. A knowledge of hire industry would be an advantage but is not essential. However, we are looking for someone who is a team player and willing to make outbound calls prospecting new clients in a fast paced and friendly environment.
What you will do on a daily basis:-
* Approach existing and prospective customers, to present and promote our products.
* Work with existing customers to find out how they can benefit from our products, creating offers by establishing their needs.
* Maintain positive business relationships, both internally and externally that meet the organisations core values
* Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets and outcomes.
* Handle customer data responsibly by ensuring our customers’ privacy as per GDPR regulations
* Take personal responsibility for own work performance and present a positive image of the company.
* Fully understand own role requirements and ensure that all your own work and related activities are undertaken to the best of personal ability and to the organisation’s standards and policies.
* Monitor own performance against agreed indicators and objectives. Manage activities in order to meet agreed weekly, monthly targets
* Create clear sales forecast and pipelines
Skills that are required for the role:-
* Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build good customer relationships whilst offering great service
* Ability to create a good business awareness of the territory that you are responsible for
* Personal Organisation and Standard of Work
* Problem Solving and Data Gathering
* Self-starter and self-managing
* Be proactive and innovative whilst showing flexibility
* Great motivation for self and others
Why choose this Job?
* Attractive commission structure
* Monthly Performance Bonuses
* Flexible working hours
* Personal growth opportunities
We love to see our employees grow and so we invest heavily in the development of our teams so that they can achieve their full potential. This investment is supported by our Learning and Development Team and our National Training Centre to help our employees to be the best that they can be
PERKS OF THE JOB!
We love to recognise our employees and to reward them for their hard work and results and so all of our team are eligible for either our Company bonus scheme or our commission scheme. Alongside Company pension and holidays which increase with service, we also offer buy and sell holidays, childcare vouchers and free eye tests plus employee access to Perkbox so that you receive lots of freebies and huge discounts off the cinema, gym, shopping and eating out
At Mobile Mini we are happy to discuss any proposals towards flexible working
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£17k - £23k Annual
£17k - £17k Annual
£16.4k - £16.4k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual