Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by CV-Library
SITD are one of the UK’s leading high security I.T asset disposal and data destruction companies.
Due to the successful growth of the company we have a role available for a plant/site maintenance engineer to join this winning team.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
* To provide effective mechanical and electrical maintenance support (including pneumatics, shearers, granulators, shredders (Untha RS30’s, RS40 and Pallman), conveyors (belt and roller), plant equipment).
* To plan and organise routine servicing schedules
* To check and service equipment
* To carry out all physical and visual checks on site equipment as required.
* To attend to machinery breakdowns and solve/diagnose any mechanical / electrical failures.
* Fitting of new parts as and when required.
* Carry out quality inspections on all plant equipment.
* Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed.
* To work on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic or pneumatic systems.
* Oiling and cleaning machinery and parts.
* Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule(s).
* Conduction facility repairs & maintenance to the building and fittings.
* To undertake such duties considered essential for the effective operation of the facility.
* Ensure all equipment meets health and safety requirements.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience and hold the required skillset. You will be able to demonstrate this.
* To have good numeracy and literacy skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and to work as part of a team.
* Good attention to detail.
* Be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work.
The position is permanent, full time hours.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 - 17.00
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£12 - £14 Hourly
£15 - £20 Hourly
£18.1 - £19.1 Hourly
£34k - £36k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£32.2k - £35.3k Annual
£27.6k - £31.2k Annual