Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by CV-Library
Warwick - CV34
£12 - £14 per hour
My client is an established manufacturer based in Warwick. They are currently looking for a MIG Welder Fabricator.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
- The Welder Fabricator will be responsible for welding various parts for a variety of industries.
- You will be working from engineering drawings to fabricate.
- The Welder Fabricator will be working with various fabrication machinery including rolling machines and guillotines.
- You will also be using drills and hand tools.
Minimum requirements for this role
- The Welder Fabricator will have experience MIG and TIG welding in a similar role.
- The Welder Fabricator will need to have experience working with aluminum, mild steel and stainless steel
- Ability to work from drawings is essential.
- The Welder Fabricator will have experience working with fabrication machinery.
- The Welder Fabricator will have experience working with hand tools
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£11.5 - £17.5 Hourly
£10 - £12 Hourly
£27k - £32.5k Annual
£11 - £13 Hourly
£12.9 - £12.9 Hourly
£12 - £14 Hourly
£12 - £12.5 Hourly
£10 - £11 Hourly
£120 - £120 Daily