Life Insurance Administrator
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by CV-Library
The Life Insurance Advisors have Whole of Market access to Insurance companies which they use to find the best possible Life Insurance/Protection quotations for their customers.
As an Administrator within this company, would will be expected to offer Admin support to the Life Insurance Advisors, allowing them to spend more time generating new business for the company.
Basic Salary - £17k-£20k Dependent on Experience. Monday to Friday- 9-5:30pm (can be flexible with hours).
Some of the duties include:
- Completing sales packs from Life Insurance Advisors
- Chasing documents that have not been returned
- Ensuring policies are correctly on cover with the Insurers
- Data entry
- Typing up sales reports and target reports
- Typing up commission reviews
- Being a point of contact for the Sales Manager and MD
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong background of using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Above average typing speed
- Experience working in the financial services industry, ideally in an FCA regulated firm.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads