Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by CV-Library
I’ m currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer to work with a well-established precision engineering company based in Redditch.
As CNC Programmer you will be responsible for Programming, Setting and Operating Fanuc & Siemens controlled machining centres.
* Write & edit programs using Fanuc
* Set & Operate Fanuc Controlled machining centres
* Carrying out first off inspections using hand held gauges, micrometres and Vernier’s
* Working with a variety of exotic materials
* Working to tight tolerances
* Producing high volume batch work
* Reading & interpreting engineering drawings
The successful candidate for the CNC Programmers position will have the following experience:
* Previous experience working within a fast paced manufacturing facility (Essential)
* Experience of Programming, setting & operating Fanuc controlled CNC machines (Essential)
* Fanuc & Siemens control experience (Essential)
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven’t been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£14 - £16 Annual
£13.5 - £13.5 Hourly
£28k - £30k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual