Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by CV-Library
Designing and Manufacturing in the UK, and now competing on a global scale, Paragon Toolmaking still trades strongly on its firm history and experience as press toolmakers, delivering the highest quality of service and tooling solutions.
We constantly strive to develop new innovative solutions which push the boundaries of press tool design. The benefit this provides for our customers is the reason they have remained loyal to us for over 40 years.
The Sales Manager role:
Joining our team as a Sales Manager, you will be expected to play a leading 'hands-on' role in winning new business from existing customers in traditional markets as well as new business opportunities within engineering markets. Your tasks will also include:
- Working closely with the General Manager to agree a sales plan, including specific targets and objectives, which it will then be the responsibility of the Sales Engineer to deliver
- Undertaking competitor analysis and anticipating future opportunities and be able to take this into account in developing sales opportunities
- Creating sales reports containing an accurate analysis of sales performance, by market sector, project and customer will be monitored together with relevant commentary on business trends and significant highlights and issues.
- Ensuring the maintenance of effective contacts at the appropriate level with existing and potential customers
- Maintaining the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, including leads, opportunities, contacts and sales pipeline.
- The management of key accounts ensuring the best level of service to secure future projects.
- Identifying, developing and securing new opportunities
Could this be the ideal role for me?
At Paragon Toolmaking, we pride ourselves on a specialist technical knowledge. With this in mind, our new Sales Manager must have an excellent understanding of toolmaking and an extensive knowledge of press tools. You will also have the following skills:
- Experience leading team members or be ready to step up to this.
- Ability to deliver on promises and able to develop strong customer relationships
- Able to understand pricing methods and highly capable commercially.
- A good listener, who is able to understand customer needs, then upsell solutions.
- Has a good understanding of the press tool manufacturing market.
- Lives within two hours of Hull and able to attend site approximately twice per week.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your appreciated work as our Sales Manager you can expect a highly Competitive on top of a range of excellent benefits including;
- Excellent working conditions
- Flexible holidays (5 weeks)
- Tool allowance
- Sick scheme
If you feel you have the passion and drive to excel in our role of Sales Manager, we'd love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £81k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £43k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£30k - £55k Annual