Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by CV-Library
MUST speak one of the Nordic Languages - (Swedish, Norwegian Danish or Finnish)
Salary: up to 21K
Type of role: Permanent Position
Start Date: ASAP
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Accounts Payable to join a global £multi-billion turnover business based in Bradford. Originally established in the US, they're now a global brand and a market-leader in their field. This is a great opportunity for somebody who is passionate about Accountancy and would like to pursue a career in this sector.
* Generous holiday package
* Generous pension scheme
* Parking on site
* Progression / Development
* Flexible working hours
* Study support
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Processing high volumes of invoices
* Checking the accounts inbox and actioning any necessary requests.
* Supplier statement reconciliation
* Reviewing supplier and invoice disputes and errors and correcting accordingly
* Calling suppliers chasing missing invoices.
* Query resolution
* Managing all aspects of the purchase ledger function to ensure timely payments and disputes.
* Other ad hoc duties
* Must speak one of the Nordic Languages (Swedish, Norwegian Danish or Finnish)
* Desire to pursue a career in Finance/ Accountancy
* Excellent organisation skills and the ability to perform in a high pressured and fast paced environment
* Experience with high volumes
* The ability to work effectively in a team environment to achieve a common goal.
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £24k Annual
£21.5k - £23k Annual
£21k - £22k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£11 - £15 Hourly
£11 - £15 Hourly