Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
A leading professional service business are looking to bring an experienced accounts payable clerk into their team in London City Centre.
You will be working with a small accounts payable team. You will be expected to lead from the front and will be reporting directly to the Finance Department.
Duties will include:
• Point of contact for AP queries
• Ensuring all invoices are correctly approved and costs are questioned when higher than usual
• Codification and entry of all purchase invoices onto the financial software system (Deltek)
• All associate invoices managed and approved using Deltek both on AP and timesheet
• Preparation of fortnightly payment runs for all suppliers (including international suppliers) and staff expenses
• Submission of online payment via HSBC, followed by sending all remittances to suppliers
• Posting of all payments made on HSBC within Deltek including Direct Debits
• Regular review of creditors report, querying aged items and reconciling to control account at month end
• Management of spreadsheets including associates, Amex prepayments and employee benefits
• Preparation of support documentation for audit areas of P/L
• Other ad hoc duties
The candidate must ideally have at least two years of experience with a strong accounts payable skill set. Strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups), good communication skills and a target driven and hard working attitude are key.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £24k Annual
£21.5k - £23k Annual
£21k - £22k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£11 - £15 Hourly
£11 - £15 Hourly