Senior Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
This global and leading manufacturer is now looking for highly motivated and ambitious Senior Maintenance Engineer to join their manufacturing plant in Lutterworth.
Reporting to the Maintenance Team Leader, working a 4 on 3 off days only shift pattern (41.5hrs), you will work as part of a team to ensure that all plant equipment is maintained to ensure their performance is safe and reliable. You will also look to continually improve efficiency of all plant equipment to support the development of the site.
The ideal candidate will be multiskilled engineer who is highly motivated, target driven, and who brings a positive energy to the team. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £46,452 plus pension.
The Senior Maintenance Engineer role provides the rare and fantastic opportunity to work for a multinational organisation who;
* Are a well-established for over 150 years and who have the ambition to become the world leader in their industry
* Has 6 manufacturing plants in the UK and 150 worldwide
* Despite being a multinational organisation are still very much people focused with opportunities for ongoing training and progression
Reporting to the Maintenance Team Leader, you will become part of a senior maintenance team responsible for ensuring all plant equipment is maintained to a high standard to ensure that performance is safe and reliable. This person will also look to continually improve performance of plant equipment to support the development of the site and contribute towards the engineering department meeting its service, quality and cost targets.
* Maintain assets to a high standard ensuring maximum efficiency and assist maintenance team with breakdowns and PPM’s.
* Monitor plant operational efficiency and reliability, identifying areas of under performance and implement plans to deliver improvements
* Drive root cause analysis to identify and implement preventative solutions
* Be an active member of weekly performance reviews and maintenance & planning reviews
* Support successful implementation of new projects
* Request parts and services from the maintenance revenue budget
The successful candidate will be a well organised, self-driven individual who has a track record of going above and beyond, with a good work ethic and desire to progress.
You will also:
* Be a time served (or equivalent) electrical engineer with experience of working on mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems
* Experience maintaining and fault finding on PLC’s (Ideally Siemens and Allen Bradley)
* Possess good analytical skills to promote and implement improvements
* Have experience working in a target driven / KPI environment (desirable but not essential)
* HNC/D (or equivalent) in industrial control systems
* IOSH safety training (desirable but not essential)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving, self-sustaining company. The ideal applicant will bring a positive energy and an enthusiastic approach to the role and will display a strong work ethic and intuition to become a valued member of the team.
Once again, this multinational organisation is looking for a motivated and ambitious Senior Maintenance Engineer to take on the challenge of a varied, challenging and rewarding role. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £46,452 plus pension, with solid and ongoing progression.
If you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please use the 'apply now' button or contact James Knight on (phone number removed) for further details
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£46.5k - £46.5k Annual
£38k - £45k Annual
£32k - £37k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£42k - £45k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£32k - £32k Annual
£42k - £42k Annual
£36k - £40k Annual