Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
The role is to provide maintenance and service to the production area and general site.
* Conducting scheduled TPM routines on key plant and equipment to minimise breakdowns
* Responsibility for mechanical maintenance including CNC machines, automated machines and semi-automated machines.
* Repairs and replacement of parts.
* Responsibility for minimising breakdowns.
* Previous experience as a maintenance technician, specifically in a fast moving manufacturing environment
* HNC Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* Previous automation experience is desirable
* Knowledge of developing TPM/OPM routines.
Hourly rate of £13.26 (plus £1.33ph night shift allowance)
Night Shift (hourly paid)
20.00pm – 06.00am – Monday – Thursday
They are offering a generous benefits package including:
* Holiday entitlement is 25 days per year increasing by 1 day every 5 years to a maximum of 30 days plus 8 statutory days
* Company pension 5%
* Westfield Health
* Death in Service
If you feel as though you have the skills and experience to suit this role, or want to find out more about it, drop me a line today!
Job ref: 2467
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£15 - £20 Hourly
£18.1 - £19.1 Hourly
£34k - £36k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£32.2k - £35.3k Annual
£27.6k - £31.2k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual