Business Development Manager - Wind
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
A leading EPC with over 40 years industry experience is looking to expand their Business Development team. They have an extensive portfolio of successful multidiscipline project deliveries to a wide variety of UK industry sectors. They provide high consultancy, engineering, management and construction expertise across various industry sector, made possible by their professionally trained employees.
The role of the Business Development Manager will be to focus on sales opportunities in the open market, specifically across the onshore and offshore wind sector, and will include;
* Identifying opportunities in line with strategic targets
* Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
* Involvement in proposal delivery, ensuring professional, high quality documents are produced highlighting key company USPs
* Reporting to management on progress and probability
* Input into company CRM systems
* Promote the client's brand by attending regional events and market specific seminars
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Reports to the Head of Business Development
* Day-to-day working relationship with Head of Offshore Projects
* Work with the proposals team to ensure that the most attractive proposal is produced
* Work with the Operations and Engineering Managers to ensure a smooth handover of secured projects
Qualifications and Required Experience:
* Strong Business Development and Bid Management skills
* Experience in the wind environment - both onshore and offshore - specifically across O&M activities
* Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
* Degree Level or extensive experience in the wind sector
* Direct experience within wind market sector
* Sound technical and commercial understanding
* Be able to identify wider opportunities for the holistic business
* To understand the commercial and contractual risks
* Excellent Communications skills (verbal and written)
* IT literate (Word, Excel, Outlook)
This is a permanent position to be based from their Middlesbrough office - please only apply if you can work from this office as home based working is not available.
Package includes a competitive salary + car allowance, pension and healthcare.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £22k Annual
£34k - £40k Annual