B2B Development Executive
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
Barnsley Head Office Immediate
The successful candidate will be responsible for is the whole of the UK
The primary role of the Business Development Executive is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description. This requires attaining a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company's competitor
New Business Development
* Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
* Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
* Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
* Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
* Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
* Participate in pricing the solution/service.
* Client Retention
* Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
* Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
* Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
* Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
* Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
* Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Do you have any of the following skills?
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Self-Motivation, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Goals, Professionalism, Presentation,
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual