Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
Immediate Response have a number of roles as a Market Researcher speaking to businesses around the UK. This is a temporary position however, will be ongoing until 2020.
My client has been established for over 30 years so they are market leaders within their industry.
Although this is temporary position, you will be paid monthly to fall in line with the other workers. You have an opportunity to make additional money through performance.
* Speaking with companies over the phone to conduct a questionnaire/survey (takes around 10-20 minutes per survey)
* Handling objections, and reassuring the client the information will be put to good use
* Building rapport with clients over the phone to ensure you complete the survey within the required time
* Working to targets to ensure you achieve the daily and weekly target and ensuring you work within the correct SLA's
* Capturing the information via company CRM so information can be processed correctly
Type of person required
* Although contact centre experienced would be preferred, candidates who are confident, friendly, and have the ability to build rapport will be open to apply
* Resilient - Although this isn't a sales position you will come up against objections and unhappy clients so you need to be able to keep yourself focused and motivated at all times
* Target driven, you will be expected to complete a number of surveys a day and week so being aware of your targets is key. Bonus will be provided for candidates who exceed their targets and quality.
Assessment day will commence on the 27th August and starts at 10.00am, if you pass the assessment you would be required to start the following day (Wednesday 28th August) 10am till 3pm for training.
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 9am to 3.45pm once training has been completed
As mentioned THIS IS MONTHLY PAY and hourly rate is based around your age which will be as follows
* NMW £8.21 Per hour
* 21-24 £7.70 Per hour
* 18-20 £6.50 Per hour
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£4.35 - £8.21 Hourly