Business Development Manager
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
* To deliver superior service to the brokers or customers and to persuade them to place their business with the bank.
* To Self generate appropriate new business for the targeted market.
* To be responsible for achieving established individual and Bank targets through active involvement/participation in sales management in conjunction with Head Retail Credit / Head Intermediary.
* To establish and maintain relationships with the broker while keeping them apprised of our products and lending criteria. To communicate the salient features of our products and to ensure that our criteria is understood by them
* To Arrange and attend business meetings and other business/social events to promote brand awareness and identify and target new sales opportunities.
* To Undertake lucrative networking activities, (during and outside of normal working hours/days), and to promote the brand by building excellent working relationships with Brokers, Networks and other stakeholders.
* Act as a key account manager to mortgage brokers/network where appropriate
* To ensure compliance with all Bank policies, procedures and to keep up to date with policies and relevant regulatory guidelines and issues.
* To efficiently manage business pipeline by appropriately diarising and following up on leads.
* Appropriate and effective administration, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison.
* To set and manage the expectation of the broker/customer to explore the possibility of repeat business from clients.
* To support brokers in the keying of cases and ensure the quality business is placed with us
* To introduce new brokers and Networks to Bank to help the bank capture a bigger share of the market
* To undertake any other responsibilities as delegated by the Head Retail Credit
Key skills and Experiences
* Proven strong relationship management and business development capability.
* Track record for exceeding varied targets.
* In depth experience of Retail lending products such as Buy to Let Mortgages & commercial lending
* Familiar with the SME marketplace, with a proven record of building and maintaining such a customer base
* Considerable experience in building a client base using internal and external networks.
* Very effective in gaining an in-depth understanding of clients’ needs.
* In-depth experience of working in the Financial Services sector.
* Understanding of the impact of the regulatory environment on the Business
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£32.5k - £32.5k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual