Insurance Sales Manager
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £37,200 OTE
Working Hours: 37.5 per week Monday - Friday 9:00am till 5:30pm
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Acorn Insurance are an established and growing company with excellent prospects for progression and development. We are currently recruiting a full time Insurance Sales Manager to support our Motorcade Brokerage based in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to enhance their career in insurance with a reputable, forward thinking employer who understand that our staff are our best asset.
This role offers a competitive salary and an attractive bonus package.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Experienced within the motor Insurance industry
* Driving team to achieve/exceed department KPI's in a consistent manner
* Provide daily feedback on performance, conduct one to one meetings, guide and develop a busy team
* Ensure delivery of Client KPIs within your team including: Day to day service levels, Monthly KPI's (volume and percentages), customer experience, quality measures and compliance measures
* Adhere to HR policies and procedures to provide a fair and consistent approach to managing staff.
* Managing and coaching a team of Advisors
* Achieving the attrition, absence, SLA and KPI’s
* Conduct agreed level of quality assessments and provision of feedback to ensure quality standards are maintained
* Good telephone manner and positive attitude
* Ambitious and self-motivated
* People management skills
* Excellent coaching, communication and support skills
* Product knowledge
* Excellent sales ability
* High level of customer service skills
* Must be proficient in all Microsoft programmes including excel and power point
* Cash-handling experience preferred
* Insurance experience necessary
About Acorn Insurance:
Acorn Insurance have over 30 years of experience helping people secure competitive car, taxi, van, motor trade and home insurance, across the UK. As a specialist insurance provider, we offer a wide range of competitive insurance policies that can are tailored to our customers unique insurance needs. We have teams of highly experienced insurance experts to help our customers find an insurance policy that is just right!
With office locations in Liverpool City centre, Formby, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and London, Acorn is well placed to serve our customers’ needs now and in the future.
In 2018 Acorn Insurance were recognized by Insurance Times as number 1 in the Insurance distribution industry, for outstanding financial performance. This coupled with the recognition that we hold the position of the 25th largest insurance distribution group really does make us a force to be reckoned with. Our Group continues to go from strength to strength and we fully expect our market leading positions in our chosen markets to continue to expand over the forthcoming years. Our ambitions to become the market leader in niche Motor Insurance is within our sights and we will continue to push forward until our goal is realised.
Why Acorn Insurance:
Acorn want to give you more than a job, we want to give you a purpose and a career. Our aim is to be the leading insurance broker for our customers and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
See below for some of the benefits you will receive:
* Perk Box
* Service-related holiday entitlement capped at 24 days
* Promotion and career development
* Competitive salary
* Charity fundraising events
* Free Hot Drinks
* Pension scheme
Please note that Acorn Insurance are recruiting for this directly, any agency/recruitment enquiries should be forwarded to the recruitment department.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £37,200.00 /year
* customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual