Sales Account Manager
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £23,000 per annum + 10k commission (paid quarterly) + up to 10k annual bonus
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours of work: 09:00-17:15 with 1-hour lunch
Holidays: 25 days holiday + your birthday off
Due to an internal promotion we are seeking an experienced Sales Executive / Account Manager to join a leading business in Milton Keynes. Working in a busy sales office within a fast-paced environment, the successful candidate will enjoy working for a leading employer with regular opportunities for progression, excellent training and career development. The role is available immediately for the right candidate.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of existing clients with the view of growing the account and increasing profitability. Proactively contacting clients via telephone and conducting account reviews, you will be securing contract renewals and discovering opportunities for additional business with existing accounts.
The ideal candidate will be very hardworking and driven, able to focus and remain organised. The role involves making a large amount of outbound calls every day, in addition to administration – around 50% of the role is administrative therefore organisation and attention to detail are paramount. Previous experience in telesales / appointment setting, or office-based account management would be ideal.
Role & Responsibilities
* Act as the first point of contact for designated customers: take inbound sales enquiries, queries and requests from designated clients
* Ensure customer data and contract details are kept up to date and relevant
* Provide advice to customers on products and proactively contact clients regularly
* Ensure all individual and departmental sales targets are achieved
* Negotiate best pricing terms with customers
* Ensure client requests are dealt with promptly and accurately, and completed to the client’s satisfaction
* Assess and develop each contact with the customer as an opportunity for selling
* Maximise selling opportunity with designated customers, by identifying customer requirements and matching relevant products and services
* Always provide excellent customer service to clients
* A proven telesales track record in business to business sales (ideally gained within the car industry or contract hire sector)
* Able to communicate, negotiate and present at a senior level
* Customer driven with a proven ability to build long-term relationships and provide creative and innovative solutions to a wide variety of customers
* An active listener – able to recognise and act on potential buying signals and sales opportunities
* High level of commercial and financial awareness with an ability to recognise opportunities for profitable business
* Excellent time management skills; well organised with the ability to plan and manage own workload.
* The ability to take ownership of issues and confidently delegate non- sales related tasks
* Good PC and technical skills with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Must demonstrate integrity and adopt a professional approach in all customer interactions – direct, open and honest in all dealings
* Highly motivated with a proven ability to deliver results
* Must be open to constructive feedback on own performance and development needs
* Fluent in business English language - written and verbal
* Experience of actively participating in a team environment, whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the experience and skills required, please apply without delay for immediate consideration
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £28k Annual
£70k - £75k Annual
£21k - £25k Annual
£27k - £35k Annual