Senior Channel Account Manager
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Channel Account Manager to work for a leading technology and AV vendor to promote and sell a fantastic range of new products through the UK market.
Covering the whole of the UK,as the Senior Channel Account Manager your main focus will be to drive sales growth within assigned AV Reseller accounts (80%), additionally you'll be required to target new business(20%).
Working within the company's AV division which includes all Projectors and Education Solutions range, you are required to achieve specific targets through the planning of business objectives, maximising existing account business and opening new accounts.
In addition you will:-
· Work cross functionally with sales and marketing to develop effective account plans
· Keep up to date with internal and external developments in order to create ways of increasing sales
· Build an effective pipeline of business
· Maximise distribution, presentation and visibility of brands across the account portfolio
Based ideally in the Midlands or South you will work from home with visits to the company HQ in London when required.
Salary is circa £50k-£55k p.a. plus bonus of £15k-£20k plus a range of great benefits including car allowance, pension and BUPA.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will be highly pro-active, energetic and passionate Senior Channel Account Manager with the necessary experience and personality to strengthen relationships throughout the reseller channel in the UK.
As a given you will have the following skills and experiences:-
· Proven channel sales management experience ( AV Reseller/ IT Reseller/VARs)
· Strategic account management and negotiation skills
· Strong ability to forecast, budget and report
· Excellent presentation skills
· Proven ability to work well under pressure and to deadline
Our client is a leading multinational manufacturer with an exciting new product range. They offer an excellent opportunity to expand and develop your career.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual recruiters in the UK and Europe. We work with clients and candidates alike to ensure the right fit for every job, every time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£19.5k - £21.5k Annual
£18.7k - £21.5k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual