SALES & Marketing Director
Posted on Aug 15, 2019 by CV-Library
Sheffield based (National Coverage)
Our client is a specialist bespoke aluminium secondary glazing supplier to both the trade and commercial sectors. The business is well established and innovative with a reputation for quality and service as well as excellent products, profitable, growing and ambitious. A Sales and Marketing Director is required to develop the management team and lead these critical functions as the business grows.
To lead and develop Sales and manage the marketing functions in the business ‘hands on’ and through an experienced and dedicated team, overseeing, mentoring and motivating for top performance. Based in the main from the Dinnington offices responsible for winning trade customers and ensuring the team are maximising every sales opportunity. A large part of this position will be to strengthen relationships with key accounts and increase the volume, whilst recognising opportunities to secure and develop new business. The successful candidate will have a strong sales leadership background with experience in managing internal and external sales teams, marketing and customer service, together with man management skills. This role forms part of the senior management team in the business and the Sales and Marketing Director will take a strong part in developing and executing a winning strategy
* An experienced business and sales leader with a track record of success
* Able to negotiate and win business both in the corporate boardroom and with entrepreneurial business owners
* Innovative, a lateral thinker able to spot new opportunities and seize them
* Entrepreneurial, motivational and ambitious
* Target driven, organised and customer focussed
* An energetic and determined approach
* Honest, open and with ‘presence’
* Able to contribute at senior management level to the strategy and growth of the business
Candidates may come from a wide range of B2B and/or B2C building product sectors, windows and doors would be an advantage. Experience in trade sales is required; gained by either managing trade dealers or working as part of a dealer network focussed with the consumer.
A very favourable, negotiable basic together with a targeted performance bonus incentive and associated benefits. This is a growing business in a growing sector and the opportunities are substantial
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £37k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual